The first 2S JST parallel charge harness build example I show is very quick, easy, and inexpensive if you already have a JST XH para-board. No modification to the para-board is required; just a simple charge harness has to be built to plug into it & your charger.
The second 2S JST parallel charge wire build is a JST 2S combination charge & balance harness that is capable of charging & balancing up to six 2S LiPo’s. This build is a little more involved because there are more items to solder, but it’s still easy to put together for the average RC hobbyist with basic soldering skills.
1. Don’t want to build a para harness for your M1 or T-Rex 150? Then buy one:
3. JST XH 3 pin Female wired with unwired male plug 10 set:
4. JST XH Crimp Connector set:
5. 4mm Banana Plug 10 Set (5 red & 5 black):
6. 18 AWG silicone wire set:
7. 22 AWG silicone wire set:
8. What is parallel charging & how safe (or dangerous) is it:
9. What to look for in an RC charger & recommendations:
12. My RC helicopter eBooks:
DISCLAIMER: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting RCHelicopterFun.com & my channel which helps me keep creating content.
Please consider giving a thumbs up & subscribe if you enjoy my content – thank you.